Chevron FCU
chevronfcu.org Oakland, CA 150 to 499 Employees

I was stresses out daily by employees and managers bad behavoir, with HR's approval.

Oakland, CA

I worked at Chevron FCU

Prosgood benefits and great pay

ConsThe company promotes bad behavior in their employees and managers. They let bullies rule the department and fire employees who try to get help instead of addressing the issues. Upper management and HR allows this behavior. Retaliation is promoted. Several employees know this too well.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease take to heart the surveys that are completed every year, when employees are honest and nothing seems to change it tells us that we are not valued as employees and can be treated badly by our management with your approval.

Don't mess with the lifers

I worked at Chevron FCU

Pros: Solid company with decent benefits. Decent salaries, but a… Cons: This company has many lifers - employees who have been there a long time and who will always make sure they don't have to do… Advice to Senior Management: Open up, be more transparent, pay your employees a little… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A comfortable and stable place to work

I worked at Chevron FCU

Pros: The people are awesome and there is a similar culture of work/life balance to Chevron… Cons: Your opportunity for upward mobility is limited. Very frequently the right hand does… Advice to Senior Management: Embrace change once in a while! "That's the way we've… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Chevron FCU.

Worked for Chevron FCU? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chevron FCU reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chevron FCU CEO James Mooney. All reviews posted anonymously by Chevron FCU employees.