Chevron FCU
chevronfcu.org Oakland, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Fun

Oakland, CA

ProsToday the team spirit committee had nacho day for Cinco de Mayo. It was more than a free lunch. Everyone had a great time too.

If you are a whiner or a slacker this is not the place for you, but if you a good at your job and have integrity you will have stable employment and perks like massages and an awesome holiday party.

ConsIt isn't a big company so promotional opportunities can be limited. People do get promoted, but most people including managers stick around so the higher jobs don't open up as fast.

Flag Review
Chevron FCU VP HR responded to this review Jul 9, 2014 EditDelete
Thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear you seem to like working here!

You must be cold hearted to work there.

CONSUMER LENDING (Former Employee)

I worked at Chevron FCU full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Pay and Benifits. Once a year they give you… Cons: Employees are not listened to, too many problems with upper management. The long time employees get away with being lazy and rude. No formal training,… Advice to Senior Management: Really listen to employees and look at the surveys you make everyone complete. Most employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I was stresses out daily by employees and managers bad behavoir, with HR's approval.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Chevron FCU

Pros: good benefits and great pay Cons: The company promotes bad behavior in their employees and managers. They let bullies rule the department and fire employees who try to… Advice to Senior Management: Please take to heart the surveys that are completed every year, when employees are honest and nothing seems to change… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chevron FCU.

Worked for Chevron FCU? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chevron FCU reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chevron FCU CEO James Mooney. All reviews posted anonymously by Chevron FCU employees.