Chevron
www.chevron.com San Ramon, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Workplace and Safe

Remedy Administrator (Former Employee)
San Ramon, CA

ProsChevron provides all the tools an employee needs to succeed. They cater to Contract Employees which is good if you only enjoy working contract jobs. It's a great place also if you are into varied hours to work and if you like working remotely.

ConsSome managers are less proactive when it comes to contractors in their group.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome more proactive with regards to contractor's concerns within a particular team. Contractors are temporarily involved in an organization however depending on their contracting experience they can bring a lot of good ideas for team building. Remember, contractors are eager to please so use the opinions and input.

Hard to get promoted on merit

Pascagoula, MS

I have been working at Chevron full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Safety and Environmental oriented company Great people with a staunch dedication… Cons: Without an engineering degree or being a member of the good 'ole… Advice to Senior Management: Job descriptions and expectations should be standardized based on competencies that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Project Engineer

Project Engineer (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Chevron full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good company to work for, with good career aspirations Cons: Move people as planned and remember that CVX is a… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chevron.

Worked for Chevron? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chevron reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chevron CEO John S. Watson. All reviews posted anonymously by Chevron employees.