Chevron

www.chevron.com

One of the Best places I have ever worked.

Manager (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsGreat work life balance! They are genuinely concerned about your safety (they don't just talk the talk, but walk the walk) Sometime it even seems so much so that it gets in the way of things, but it is a good thing overall. Great praise for when you do a good job. Great co-workers! Above average pay. They let you do your job and don't micromanage you as long as your not screwing up. A feeling a really making a difference.

ConsIf you run into problems it is difficult to find the right person to talk to. No one seem to know the correct protocol or even if there is one. Steep learning curve to the job. Difficult to actually get your foot into the door here, but once you do...your golden! Benefits are good, but I have had better.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen starting a new employee, keep close tabs on them, especially when they arn't coming from another refinery. The learning curve here is difficult for someone who is new to the industry. Once they make it past their first year, it gets better, but there should really be a better mentoring program in place for first year managers. I love it here though......that first year was tough...But I plan to spend the rest of my career at Chevron. Thanks for the faith in hiring me! I will do my best to make you proud.

good job

Manager (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Chevron for less than a year

Pros: working environment was really good Cons: there were not any cons Advice to Senior Management: nothing More

Excellent

Store Manager (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Chevron full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits, bonus, schedule flexibility, , pay is good Cons: No corporate stores in south florida now Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Chevron.

Worked for Chevron? Contribute to the Community!