Chevron

www.chevron.com

Great people. Have great benefits. Salary on the lowside compared to other energy companies.

Drill Site Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsPeople are very good to work with. There safety is hands down number one in the industry. They care about the importance of safety and sending people back home to their families in one piece.

ConsSalary. They do not pay as much as other companies out there doing the same job. Of course they have better benefits but when you look at the other salaries of companies doing the same job is sometimes almost double!

Advice to Senior ManagementTo many people to drill a well. What takes small independent companies 15 total people to drill a well. it takes Chevron 100 people. Eliminate 85 of those people and pay the 15 qualified personnel better salaries and see how much money you save!

Great people, great pay, great company.

Geologist (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Chevron full-time

Pros: The Horizons program for new hires allows you to steer your own career. It gives you the opportunity to contribute to both local and global… Cons: Multiple layers of management. Locations within US aren't the most… Advice to Senior Management: Although we are paid to do our work exceptionally well, it would be nice… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This company, by far, is the best one to work for in the oil and gas industry.

Technical Writer (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Chevron as a contractor for more than 8 years

Pros: Good salary and good people Cons: None that I can think of. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Chevron.

Worked for Chevron? Contribute to the Community!