Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
www.crmcwy.org Cheyenne , WY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Disappointing Culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood pay, benefits and opportunity. Many smart, hard-working, and dedicated employees who do the right thing.

ConsNegativity, gossip and discontent among long-term employees. Loss of good talent and high turnover steming from poor acceptance of WY natives to those from outside the state.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsistent and positive culture starts at the top. Lead by example. Walk the talk. Don't just create an inviting, growing, and positive culture, but encourage it.

Many patients "would rather die than go to CRMC again".

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cheyenne, WY

I worked at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center full-time for more than a year

Pros: Getting to work with the patients. Cons: Very poor management. I worked there for a couple of years and management fires good employees because they don't like them rather than basing decisions… Advice to Senior Management: Gain some maturity, professionalism, respect and ethics. You are there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good mid-management/ Bizarre Senior Management

Management (Former Employee)

I worked at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center full-time

Pros: Nice people on the floors, decent facility Cons: Senior management lives out of state (CEO lives in New Mexico/ other VPs live in Colorado) and has a poor opinion of Wyoming and her… Advice to Senior Management: Leave. Let people who care about the community actually take… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cheyenne Regional Medical Center.

Worked for Cheyenne Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cheyenne Regional Medical Center CEO Dr. John Lucas. All reviews posted anonymously by Cheyenne Regional Medical Center employees.