Chicago School of Professional Psychology

www.thechicagoschool.edu

The Chicago School Reviews

Assistant Professor (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsI really enjoyed how close I currently am located to the chicago school. Despite it being in a great location, i was really able to excel in the programs.

ConsI wish I would have chosen to attend TCSPP before spending so much money on an out of state private college during my first year of teaching going back and forth.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest adding more programs in more obscure areas of psychology. This could be of interest to those creative types who are looking to enter the field.

A challenging environment in mostly good ways striving to do the right things well

Faculty (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Chicago School of Professional Psychology full-time for more than a year

Pros: Intellectual stimulation, sincere faculty, appreciative students, some flexibility, and a nice River North campus are… Cons: Too much bureaucracy combined with a lot of student needs and demanding… Advice to Senior Management: You are getting too top-heavy and creating pressure on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fantastic place to work

Assistant Professor (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Chicago School of Professional Psychology part-time for more than a year

Pros: Professional development, competitive pay, team environment Cons: no tenure is offered for faculty Advice to Senior Management: Offer some tenured positions for faculty please Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Chicago School of Professional Psychology.

Worked for Chicago School of Professional Psychology? Contribute to the Community!