Chicago School of Professional Psychology

There are newer employer reviews for Chicago School of Professional Psychology

Associate Professor

Current Employee - Associate Professor  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Associate Professor in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Chicago School of Professional Psychology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

School is always going through a "New and Improved" process of change. Little reliability

Reorganize and let things mature and grow.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Chicago School of Professional Psychology (View Most Recent)

The Chicago School Reviews

Current Employee - Assistant Professor  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Assistant Professor in Chicago, IL

Pros

I really enjoyed how close I currently am located to the chicago school. Despite it being in a great location, i was really able to excel in the programs.

Cons

I wish I would have chosen to attend TCSPP before spending so much money on an out of state private college during my first year of teaching going back and forth.

I would suggest adding more programs in more obscure areas of psychology. This could be of interest to those creative types who are looking to enter the field.

A challenging environment in mostly good ways striving to do the right things well

Current Employee - Faculty  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Faculty in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Chicago School of Professional Psychology full-time for more than a year

Pros

Intellectual stimulation, sincere faculty, appreciative students, some flexibility, and a nice River North campus are the best parts of this organization. This organization strives to do right by all its stakeholders.

Cons

Too much bureaucracy combined with a lot of student needs and demanding curriculum make for a difficult and less than predictable workload at times.

You are getting too top-heavy and creating pressure on the producers

There are newer employer reviews for Chicago School of Professional Psychology

Worked for Chicago School of Professional Psychology? Contribute to the Community!