Chick-fil-A

www.chick-fil-a.com
  www.chick-fil-a.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chick-fil-A

A great entry into the workforce.

Former Employee - Team Member in Fort Wayne, IN
Former Employee - Team Member in Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at Chick-fil-A part-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is nice that the organization is closed on Sundays. Generally fellow employees are quite friendly, and the managers are great at flexible scheduling to fit in with life as a student..

Cons

As with any job, there are times when the specific task is not something enjoyable. Long shifts in the same spot can be rather tiring.

Create an automated inventory tracking system that the managers can update as they take supplies from storage to give a more accurate representation of what is being used. This will allow for collection of big data to help make better business decisions for purchasing and reducing waste.

799 Other Employee Reviews for Chick-fil-A (View Most Recent)

Loved working here

Current Employee - Cashier in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Cashier in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Chick-fil-A part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

the environment is enjoyable and if you must work fast food it is one of the nicest. The company values its employees and provides a safe, clean, high-standard work environment. They are also great at working around class schedules if you are a student. After years of working here I can still eat here and not worry about how it was made. That is something few fast food places can boast.

Cons

No real downsides. In my location I was on a university campus and any real problems came from the company that ran the food court.

Keep going, I'm proud to have worked for chick-fil-a, and many interviews since then has counted this work experience as being highly valuable (including a bank where I was hired with only chick-fil-a experience under my belt).

Overall good, although switching of owner at my location changed my perspective of company a bit.

Former Employee - Team Leader in Ontario, CA
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Ontario, CA

I worked at Chick-fil-A part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work with school schedule.
    Good training.
    Great people.
    Great product.

Cons

None that are applicable to all locations.

There are newer employer reviews for Chick-fil-A