Chick-fil-A
www.chick-fil-a.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Great Company to work for

Team Member (Current Employee)
White Marsh, MD

ProsI love the environment and the food! The "2nd mile service" that Chick-fil-A advocates attracts great customers from all over. I have worked there for over 4 years while in school, and I have always come back because the employees are always great to work with and the management is great and efficient.

ConsIt is a openly Christian organization, so if you do not share the same views...it can be uncomfortable at times. But, for the most part, religious beliefs do not spill into daily activities. Each Owner/Operator is different.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

meh

Cashier (Former Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I worked at Chick-fil-A part-time for more than a year

Pros: fun, energetic people, clean, yummy Cons: managers, wage, personal views, money Advice to Senior Management: be better at controlling your workers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great, flexible part-time job for students.

Evening Manager (Current Employee)
    Stone Mountain, GA

I have been working at Chick-fil-A part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hours are EXTREMELY flexible. I practically write my own schedule (however it was not… Cons: Pay is just ok, (better than most fast-food jobs). Extremely strict on… Advice to Senior Management: None. The managers are great in my experience. I had one experience with a really bad manager, however, me and a couple of fellow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Chick-fil-A.

Worked for Chick-fil-A? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chick-fil-A reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chick-fil-A CEO Dan T. Cathy. All reviews posted anonymously by Chick-fil-A employees.