Good company culture

Former Employee - Team Leader  in  Olive Branch, MS
Former Employee - Team Leader in Olive Branch, MS

I worked at Chick-fil-A full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

free meal, company sponsored activities bonus opportunities. Overall it was a pretty good place to work. I had alot of autonomy when running the kitchen. I choose when everything would be done and was free to try out new ways in completing task.

Cons

can be stressful at times. Sometimes you get called in on your day off. Some of the other team leaders and managers really just did what they had to do to get by. Lots of turnover (like in most fast food places) meant I was constantly training new employees and often times had a below average crew. Also night crew was often understaffed

Make sure that the people in leadership deserve to be there and are constantly trying to do better

Other Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Good atmosphere, fast pace.

Former Employee - Shift Manager  in  Boone, NC
    Former Employee - Shift Manager in Boone, NC

I worked at Chick-fil-A full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get every Sunday off. Competitive pay with promotions every couple months depending on staff and performance. Get days off as needed if asked at least two weeks in advanced and depending on how busy the season is. Great friendly co-workers that work as a team. Over time you become part of a fun and friendly family that looks after each other.

Cons

Sometimes under staffed in the kitchen meaning you had to work extra fast and hard having to work multiple stations at once. This can cause everyone to get stressed. Be ready to stay as long as it takes even after your shift is over to finish the required tasks of each day. Depending on your shift, having to be there at 6 a.m. to open or having to stay almost until midnight cleaning and closing up the restaurant.

At arrival, ask how everything is going before starting to demand extra work and side jobs that may be done at other less busy times. Hire more team members to keep the restaurant running smooth and stress less during peak seasons.

Awesome place to work and I really enjoyed serving customers delicious some chicken!

Former Employee - Cashier  in  McKinney, TX
    Former Employee - Cashier in McKinney, TX

I worked at Chick-fil-A part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sundays off, free food, great co-workers, nice customers, easy job.

Cons

very repetitive, low pay, very busy

pay us more!!

There are newer employer reviews for Chick-fil-A.

Worked for Chick-fil-A? Contribute to the Community!