Good place to work

Former Employee - Cashier in Fairburn, GA
Former Employee - Cashier in Fairburn, GA

I worked at Chick-fil-A

Pros

Friendly place to work. Flexible hours. Great managers. Good values. Free lunches. Teaches good work ethic. Overall a really great place to work.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons. The starting pay is a little on the low side, but there are many opportunities to raise it.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing a wonderful job making your team members and customers feel at home. I wouldn't change a thing.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great high school job

Former Employee - Part-Time Worker in Jackson, TN
    Former Employee - Part-Time Worker in Jackson, TN

I worked at Chick-fil-A

Pros

Chick-fil-A was my very first job. I had good hours, which could be as flexible as I needed. Not having to work on Sundays was also a nice bonus. All the employees were friendly; we even went out to dinner together a few times. I don't recall having any conflicts, and most people went out of their way to make sure the customers needs were met.

Cons

I found out that I don't really like working in fast food. Since I didn't work there for very long, I never made it past all the stuff that new workers have to do: taking out the trash, cleaning tables, sweeping the parking lot, etc. But I did pride myself on maintaining squeaky-clean bathrooms!

Advice to Management

I thought that the management did a great job. I can't really think of anything negative to say about it.

2. Fun, Exciting Place To Work!

Current Employee - Manager in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Chick-fil-A

Pros

Good people, excellent staff, worthy cause. Free employee meals. Benefit package. Good leadership.

Cons

Terrible hours, Overall lack of communication,

Advice to Management

Take some of your mangers to communication classes, overall this is the one thing more people are dissatisfied with!