Chico's FAS

www.chicos.com

The best out there in retail!

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsHave had great mentors as DM's since moving to the outlet division!! Very willing to invest in me for my future growth with the company . Does not micromanage which is very important to me. Utilizes my strengths and challenges me in my opportunity areas. Company believes in our values and work life balance.

ConsI understand that retail is soft right now. But, there are too many promotional changes, sometimes on a daily basis which is way too time consuming. It takes us away from really being able to help the customer that is in the store. Payroll has been cut too much! If the tasking time outweighs the selling time, then add more payroll back. Lastly, the pay is way too low for the expectations.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the ones that are actually in the stores. Don't make us feel like we will be blackballed if we tell it like it is. The customers are the ones suffering.

Doing it for the awesome discount, staying for the awesome team.

Stock Associate (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at Chico's FAS part-time for more than a year

Pros: Best store discount I've ever received and it's for all the brands not just your particular store. My store management team works really well… Cons: Like most other retail jobs, the pay is horrible even if you have years of experience and a solid track record. The… Advice to Senior Management: There is a high turn over on the sales floor due to the sales expectations and low pay set up. Chicos really strives to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very sad. Gave everything I had and when a new manager took over I was framed and fired

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) Spokane, WA

I worked at Chico's FAS full-time for more than a year

Pros: For the clothing discount or if you have a fantastic… Cons: I practically gave up my personal life for my assistant… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees should mean something to you. Without them your store will fail. I was fired over… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Chico's FAS.

Worked for Chico's FAS? Contribute to the Community!