There are newer employer reviews for Chico's FAS

Executive Assistant

Current Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Fort Myers, FL
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Chico's FAS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company offers Great Benefits, Great pay

Cons

Poor Work/Life Balance in some departments, but the company is actively working on improving.

470 Other Employee Reviews for Chico's FAS (View Most Recent)

Unhealthy work enviorment

I have been working at Chico's FAS

Pros

Decent discount, decent bonus structure, that's all the positive feed-back I have.

Cons

Company does not care about their managers. They are never allowed to take 2 days off in a row! People are not treated with respect. Longs hours are expected and demanded . You are not allowed to leave the store for meal breaks if your the only on duty manager!, Complaints are sweep under the rug. If your liked by upper management you can get away with anything!
     If you have been treated poorly, my advise to you, Seek legal advise.

great place to work learn and grow...what a joke.

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Chico's FAS full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

great friendly clients, good training manuals provided by company, a self starter can be moderately successful.

Cons

_U!sed to be a company that felt like a family, not any more. store manager drowning in high turnover and horrible location and dm does not visit store for over 6 months! dm motivates by fear, no accountability for upper management, hr does not help you if you have a problem...they are only there to keep company from law suit. click like upper management that is racist at times. i was actually told by my dm that mys staff was too dark!

the district and regional managers should be held accountable for their actions. mistreatment and bullying of store management only causes unhappy salespeople and unhappy clients. what happened to positive motivation?

There are newer employer reviews for Chico's FAS

Worked for Chico's FAS? Contribute to the Community!