Chico's FAS

There are newer employer reviews for Chico's FAS

So far so good.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Chico's FAS part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Focused on customer service. Good at giving time off when you need it. Commission based as well so you have the opportunity to make more money

Cons

Long hours on your feet with little break

555 Other Employee Reviews for Chico's FAS (View Most Recent)

OK for a retail job

I worked at Chico's FAS part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great coworkers and managers at my store (but I saw a lot of bad associates and managers at other stores in the district), Good discount (if you buy the clothes)

Cons

Upper management was too reactionary, No hours, No support for store operations

I think the problem with this company is the same problem with any retailer, upper management manages from an ivory tower and has no idea what really goes on at the store level. They implemented some procedures that I knew would not work/were a waste of time. Also the hours situation was ridiculous, they had tons of employees working 4-8 hours a week. I worked here for 5 years and when I started I got 30+ hours a week while I went to school full time, by the time I left I was lucky to get 8 hours a week and I wasn't a sales associate (no sales requirement) but they said if you want more hours, the store has to make the numbers, but a store can't make numbers with no one on the floor. It was very backwards to me. There was also no support for operations. Sales got all of the hours so they could be on the floor and there were no hours for operations. They would give us 4 hours for a consolidation that took the average reasonable person 12 hours to do.

Great values

I have been working at Chico's FAS full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

great place to work, learn and grow

Cons

I do not have any cons

There are newer employer reviews for Chico's FAS