ChildServe
www.childserve.org Johnston, IA 500 to 999 Employees

Uplifting place to work!

Nurse (Current Employee)
Johnston, IA

ProsWonderful children and great team players! It's wonderful to be a part of the children's successes. ChildServe is dedicated to helping children live a great life. The combination of resources and talents - therapy, case management, healthcare- really helps improve kids quality of life

ConsIt can be emotionally draining at times. It's hard when kids aren't doing well. While you get to celebrate their successes with them, you are also there during setbacks and bad days.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe educational focus is great, please keep this up! Sometimes HR moves slow. It was really difficult to get hired at ChildServe because no one called for the longest time and the interview process took forever.

ChildServe has encouraged my growth both as an employee and as a person.

Johnston, IA

I have been working at ChildServe

Pros: I love working at ChildServe because I spend my day with some of the greatest… Cons: The biggest downside is the emotional toll it takes on you when a child you are caring for is seriously ill. It is also… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

No room for growth here

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ChildServe

Pros: I honestly can't think of any. Cons: No room for growth here. More
There are newer reviews on ChildServe.

Worked for ChildServe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ChildServe reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ChildServe CEO Lloyd Vanderkwaak. All reviews posted anonymously by ChildServe employees.