Childcare Network

www.childcarenetwork.com
  www.childcarenetwork.com
There are newer employer reviews for Childcare Network

I enjoyed the kids. I love working in a postive work places.

Former Employee - Lead Teacher in Little Rock, AR
Former Employee - Lead Teacher in Little Rock, AR

I worked at Childcare Network full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Having a goal as a team in a work places in other words good leadership and benefiting from the kids watching them grow..

Cons

if you have kids trying to blance work and time with them but also getting days off was hard

23 Other Employee Reviews for Childcare Network (View Most Recent)

All about Profit!

Former Employee - Preschool Teacher
    Former Employee - Preschool Teacher

I worked at Childcare Network part-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's a job. that's all

Cons

Teachers are unqualified, leaving you to do more work. Your hours get cut when they can. Teacher is expected to have MAX number of children at all times--the profit is the company's highest priority. So whatever the max ratio is, that is what the teacher will get, not less. Not enough activities and toys for children. They do not care about learning and a good atmosphere. It is about getting the parents to pay, keeping them, sending them home and hoping you don't get sued. It is minimum wage--the employee handbook specifies that employees can only get raises on an annual basis.

Other day cares care about their children, not just the profit

worked for 10+ years ,couldn't count on corp.to treat me as I should have been,no respect.VP hired DM's who did trust me

Former Employee - Assistant Director in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Assistant Director in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Childcare Network full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I liked my coworkers and respected my director because she made my work worth while and educational.

Cons

We did not have good benefits, limited vacation time( could only grow to 3 weeks a year even after 10 years.) Freeze on raises for 3 years.

I was employed for 10+ years and in my 10th year our director died from cancer and no corporate personnel came to the memorial service. They awarded her an award, after she died but the new director who they hired( not a prior CNI employee,) was the person who received that award and she never had met our director and friend who died. I think corp. should have had a representative who knew her and loved her there to receive the award.

There are newer employer reviews for Childcare Network