Children Of America

www.childrenofamerica.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Children Of America

One of the best places I've worked! Excellent Oppurtunity for growth!!!

Former Employee - Teacher in Trappe, PA
Former Employee - Teacher in Trappe, PA

I worked at Children Of America full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very clean school
Always looks beautiful, show-casing the artistic ability and learning from the children
Great upper management. Even the guys from corporate are nice. Whenever they visit they always introduce themselves and shake our hands. They are never there to pick our school apart; they only have nice things to say. They even interact with kids!
The school has a "warm" feeling to it. Many staff are always laughing and smiling throughout the day.
Excellent families and kids. One of the best set of parents I've ever worked with.
Great staff. Everyone is there for the same reason...the kids.

Another positive for anyone looking to advance their career is that Children of America is always looking to promote from within. They truly believe in the staff that they have and are always giving opportunity to those that deserve it.

Cons

The con for almost any childcare company is the pay. You either accept or you choose another career. As educators we will NEVER make the amount we deserve. We don't do this job for the money; we do it for the kids. You can't put a price tag on them.

I believe our management team really does do their best. All of their hard work is seen every day in a million different ways. Keep doing what you're doing!

44 Other Employee Reviews for Children Of America (View Most Recent)

Best experience ever working as a teacher.

Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Trappe, PA
    Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Trappe, PA

I have been working at Children Of America full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fantastic fellow employee's. Great work environment. Wonderful support from management.

Cons

None that I can think of. I have been teaching for a very long time and wish that i could tell you all my years were good. But when I came to COA I was impressed with the companies core values and how much they appreciate their employees and families. I normally do not submit reviews but after reading some of the comments on this site I felt compelled. It is important for people to know the difference from comments made from employees that are simply disgruntled and those comments that are constructive. This I hope, will be more constructive.

Stay on the path you are on. You offer a much needed service.

Horrible Place to Work at

Former Employee - Teacher in Warminster, PA
    Former Employee - Teacher in Warminster, PA

I worked at Children Of America full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The school is beautiful but everytime management came in they gave us the white glove treatment . Appearance is only skin deep when you look beyond the appearance of the school it is lacking alot

Cons

They don't care about the kids. They are suffled around to other classrooms so they can use the least amount of staff possible and they can send teachers home. Teachers have so much crazy paperwork that doesn't make sense and asst directors and counts on the hour are ridiculous

Wake up and smell the coffee. Your schools are beautiful but parents should see beyond this. As a parent you should want a staff that stays and that are competent.

There are newer employer reviews for Children Of America