Children Of America

www.childrenofamerica.com

What the heck is going on?

Former Employee - Teacher  in  Menomonee Falls, WI
Former Employee - Teacher in Menomonee Falls, WI

Pros

Not a whole lot of them except a small bi-weekly paycheck.

Cons

The director has no idea what the employees are up too. No pay raises. Management has no consideration for what the children are put through on a daily basis. Employee turn-over is wild and this is not a good thing. Children need consistency.

Put the children before the money!

Other reviews for Children Of America

Best Place I have worked

Current Employee - Teacher  in  Orland Park, IL
    Current Employee - Teacher in Orland Park, IL

Pros

We all work as a team, we get the job done. We care about the children and families. Curriculum exceeds the others I have used. There is room for growth in the company.

Cons

Nothing so far that I can think of.

Keep doing what your doing.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Lead Teacher
    Current Employee - Lead Teacher

Pros

I have nothing but good to say about current management and the school atmosphere! Management do their absolute best to meet everyone's changing needs on a daily basis. They do the best they can and work hard, a rarity in childcare these days. I feel listened to and know that management cares about the families and the staff equally.

Cons

The corporate office is not as quick as they should be to fix things in the building that have broken and as the company has grown we get much less guidance with everyday operation. Guidance is of great importance when turning over management at a high rate to open new schools. I have seen employees that are not necessarily exemplary get promoted to a management position and transferred to a new school because of corporates lack of guidance and supervision of its' management staff.

Do a few extra reviews and observations at your schools of staff and management. Opening new schools will become unsuccessful if your current management doesn't know how to handle the large job they are given and those schools lose enrollment because of it. Oh, and pay your teachers better based on the state they are in! Trappe has some of the lowest pay in the area for childcare lead teachers!

There are newer employer reviews for Children Of America.

Worked for Children Of America? Contribute to the Community!