Children & Families of Iowa
www.cfiowa.org Des Moines, IA 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work with a great bunch of people working hard to make a difference.

Outreach Advocate (Current Employee)
Des Moines, IA

ProsGood People employed at all levels, making a difference in the lives of children and families is prevalent and primary focus, great benefits, overall great place to learn and grow.

ConsThe pay is average for a non-profit company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you are doing, you are leading by example and it shows.

Loved the work but management ruined it.

Domestic Abuse Advocate (Former Employee)
    Des Moines, IA

I worked at Children & Families of Iowa part-time for less than a year

Pros: The feeling that comes from putting yourself out there to assist the women and children in need is beyond amazing. This work… Cons: Management was terrible for the domestic violence shelter, TERRIBLE. Turnover is ridiculous because everybody ends up miserable from dealing with the more long-term workers and… Advice to Senior Management: I am not even sure where to begin. Simply hire better management? Treat all of your employees fairly as opposed… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Children & Families of Iowa.

Worked for Children & Families of Iowa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children & Families of Iowa reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Children & Families of Iowa employees.