Children's Hospital Boston
www.childrenshospital.org Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

The clinic of Developmental Medicine is a revolving door. Management needs better managerial and people skills.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsGreat benefits package. The benefits cover tuition, medical and dental suitable for a family. The tuition benefits is one of the better packages compared to other employers. The clinician's are great.

ConsThe Developmental Medicine clinic is poorly managed and understaffed. The administrative supervisors fail to listen and offer support to staff creating a revolving door in the department. Many employed in the department are overworked, underpaid, stressed and are unsupported by management and HR.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe admin staff work hard. Quit belittling and berating administrative staff and work to support your team.

Excellent experience in an internship

Improvement Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at Children's Hospital Boston as an intern

Pros: flexible work hours. intelligent work staff Cons: Most of the organization is in silos which leads to a… Advice to Senior Management: Developing a process improvement department for the hospital could be extremely beneficial. There is quality improvement work going on in each department with its own… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pathology lab disintegrating rapidly due to bully administrative manager

Histology (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Children's Hospital Boston full-time for more than a year

Pros: The dedication of the doctors to provide the best healthcare… Cons: Working in the pathology lab I am shocked at the treatment of long time lab professionals. To say there is favoritism is a tremendous understatement.… Advice to Senior Management: It’s time to pay attention as some of the best… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Children's Hospital Boston.

Worked for Children's Hospital Boston? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Hospital Boston reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Children's Hospital Boston CEO Sandra L. Fenwick. All reviews posted anonymously by Children's Hospital Boston employees.