Children's Hospital Boston

Good people, great mission

Current Employee - Postdoctoral Fellow in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Postdoctoral Fellow in Boston, MA

I have been working at Children's Hospital Boston full-time

Pros

BCH is _the_ place to be for pediatric and family healthcare and research. The people are passionate and involved, and you see amazing patients. The facilities are undergoing a major overhaul but already quite nice, and should be excellent soon.

Cons

As a preeminent institution, the productivity pressure can be quite high, and salaries take a knock because of the prestige factor.

193 Other Employee Reviews for Children's Hospital Boston (View Most Recent)

Great mission, needs more organization

Former Employee - Marketing in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Marketing in Boston, MA

I worked at Children's Hospital Boston as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

You are working for an organization with a great mission of helping children. It's great to visit the hospital and know that the lives of many children are being saved. The HR orientation was nice - the guy was very upbeat and very passionate about his work and the hospital which made me excited.

Cons

I worked for the marketing group and it was the most unorganized department I have ever come across. Awful communication, awful management...it was a mess. I cannot believe one of the top children's hospital in this country is being marketed by such a poor team. There was some turnover before I left, and the new upper management seemed to be very competent so I hope that there will be some improvement.

childrens hospital

Current Employee - Research Associate in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Research Associate in Boston, MA

I have been working at Children's Hospital Boston part-time (more than an year)

Pros

i really loved working at childrens hospital. my supervisors were awesome and i still keep in touch with them

Cons

i have a great memory of all my time there. i cannot htink of anything negative to say

There are newer employer reviews for Children's Hospital Boston