Children's Hospital Boston
www.childrenshospital.org Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Research Fellow

Research Fellow (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsCutting edge research and educational environment with world class faculty members and leaders in her/his field; An opportunity to make the most out of it.; good life/work balance.

ConsToo competitive to survive. Not all the lab head is world class. Need to be careful when choosing your potential mentor. Check, first, if funded federally etc. (e.g. by NIH).

Great place

Senior Administrative Associate (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Children's Hospital Boston full-time for more than a year

Pros: CHB is a great place to work Cons: It can get a little stressful and tense. However my… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible.

Coordinator of Admissions for Over 50 Doctors (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Children's Hospital Boston full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good hospital for children. Other than that, horrible place to… Cons: Mid-level department managers are uneducated, bullying, and lazy. One week vacation only even though earned time is over the limit! Was denied vacation… Advice to Senior Management: Smarten up and hire people who care about their staff. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Children's Hospital Boston.

Worked for Children's Hospital Boston? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Hospital Boston reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Children's Hospital Boston CEO Sandra L. Fenwick. All reviews posted anonymously by Children's Hospital Boston employees.