Children's Hospital Central California
www.childrenscentralcal.org Madera , CA

Very happy with my job!!

RN/Periop Services (Current Employee)
Madera, CA

ProsIt is fun.
Staff stick around many staff 20+ years
We are a magnet hospital.
Working conditions are great.
Given time to work on projects to improve yourself and help staff develop.
Education reinbursiment.
On going training new technology.
Opportunities to work with the community at large to improve safety to the pedatric populations in the Central valley of Calif.
Are insurance is well liked in the community at large.

ConsWe have become more of business then taking care of kids. Model of healty care now is wrong. It should be the kids and familys first in needs then the business part.
Are healty insurance should be the same for all not tiered.
When a problem is found fix it; no matter what it takes or the work that is needed to fix it. Computer system needs to be based current with what is on the market now! Not 20 year systems or miss matched systems.
Senior leadership needs to listen to the staff about the problems not make more problems for patient care or delay in care.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe aware of who is working an listen to the ones doing the work.

great place to work

I have been working at Children's Hospital Central California

Pros: in the business to provide wellness and sincerity Cons: not enough advancement within the corporation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Such a great experience. Loved it. But some nurses were pretty rude.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Madera, CA

I worked at Children's Hospital Central California

Pros: Working at childrens' hospital was a great experience and personal growth opportunity for me. I really enjoyed the upbeat environment of the… Cons: Often when I would go to check up on children, some nurses would be very rude to me. I would ask a question and they… Advice to Senior Management: As a whole, leadership does a decent job with their employees. I would just like to see them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Children's Hospital Central California.

Worked for Children's Hospital Central California? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Hospital Central California reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Children's Hospital Central California employees.