Children's Hospital Central California

www.childrenscentralcal.org

Such a great experience. Loved it. But some nurses were pretty rude.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Madera, CA

ProsWorking at childrens' hospital was a great experience and personal growth opportunity for me. I really enjoyed the upbeat environment of the playroom. There was always something going on around the hospital and other employees were very friendly and open to meeting new people.

ConsOften when I would go to check up on children, some nurses would be very rude to me. I would ask a question and they would respond in a very rude manner or barely even answer my question at all. I felt as if they didn't not respect me whatsoever.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a whole, leadership does a decent job with their employees. I would just like to see them encouraging their employees to have better attitudes toward other employees to create a more wholesome and united environment.

Used to be a good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Children's Hospital Central California full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Never a dull moment. There was always something going on. Proven ability… Cons: This place has gone downhill. When I first started working here, it was a good place to work, but over the years I had witnessed… Advice to Senior Management: Provide much better leadership. Stop abuse of power, stop the micromanagement, eliminate the condescending behavior and get rid of the status quo. Become agents of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Proud to work at a company that fills a great need in the area.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Madera, CA

I have been working at Children's Hospital Central California

Pros: Mission - provide outstanding healthcare to children regardless of… Cons: Very conservative, need to consider suggestions and not be so… Advice to Senior Management: React and implement ideas from employees. More

There are newer reviews on Children's Hospital Central California.

Worked for Children's Hospital Central California? Contribute to the Community!