Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters

www.chkd.org
  www.chkd.org
There are newer employer reviews for Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters

Great

Current Employee - Information Services Support Specialist in Norfolk, VA
Current Employee - Information Services Support Specialist in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Benefits are great working here and the staff are all willing to help you grow within the workplace.

Cons

Retirement benefits are not so great.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (View Most Recent)

Great for starting a career but lacking in advancment

Current Employee - IS Applications Specialist in Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - IS Applications Specialist in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They tend to grab people with little to no experience. So this can be great for someone getting out of college or starting a new career path. There is also a general sense of community where everyone knows it's all about helping the children.

Cons

The pay is horrible and you don't get any raises or promotions. there is virtually no room for advancement. A lot of the employees including management have been there for 10+ years and have strong bias towards new comers.

After 2 years management tends to treat you like your as new as the employee they just hired. there is a tendency for them to only trust employees there for 10 years or more.

CHKD

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Giving our time to the children is so rewarding. The staff really love what they are doing. Benefits.

Cons

Medicare drive a lot of our funds.

No amount of money spent on employee appreciation is too much. We give our all.