Children's Hospital & Research Center at Oakland
www.childrenshospitaloakland.org Oakland, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Awesome mission, awesome people, awesome benefits.

Oakland, CA

I have been working at Children's Hospital & Research Center at Oakland

ProsMany people have been working 20+ years here for a reason. The pay is great, and the benefits are better than what you would see in 80% of the companies out there.

ConsCommunication about future plans could be better. Most information regarding major changes seems to trickle from employee to employee based on what their managers told them.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe know you are committed to the cause, but it would be helpful if employees had more direction on the really important issues that the hospital is facing.

It was a great place to work. Everyone is there for the children.

Nurse (Former Employee)

I worked at Children's Hospital & Research Center at Oakland

Pros: Professional employees, pleaseant place to work, good salaray and benefits Cons: Can be a stressful environment. Sometimes dealing with the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Children's Hospital & Research Center at Oakland

Pros: Very reasonable work hours, and the feeling of contributing to research… Cons: Some politicking: recurring tensions between research team and staff in one lab. The location in… Advice to Senior Management: As far as I know, "management" generally stays out of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Children's Hospital & Research Center at Oakland.

Worked for Children's Hospital & Research Center at Oakland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Children's Hospital & Research Center at Oakland reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Children's Hospital & Research Center at Oakland CEO Frank Tiedemann. All reviews posted anonymously by Children's Hospital & Research Center at Oakland employees.