I worked at CHOP as an intern

Former Employee - Intern  in  Philadelphia, PA
Former Employee - Intern in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Nice location in Upenn campus not far away from downtown; very good work environment; people are very friendly

Cons

The research center is newly started and still growing, but it should be a good place to start the career

Other Reviews for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

The internship program in IT allows you to learn about the different departments internally and job opportunities

Current Employee - IT Co-Op  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - IT Co-Op in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Interns are treated like real employees, with actual projects and responsibilities. Built into the intern program are workshops and seminars about the different sides to CHOP.

Cons

There are not many young people and it seemed that many people have worked there for almost all of their career. Since it is a large organization, strong communication skills are necessary to make sure you have enough work to do.

Paranoid, Petty and Sneaky

Former Employee - Medical Staff Affairs Coordinator  in  University City Post Office, PA
    Former Employee - Medical Staff Affairs Coordinator in University City Post Office, PA

I worked at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I lived in town, so CHOP was very convenient. I found the pay was better than expected

Cons

OMG! Paranoia! BIG TIME! Petty and very, very sneaky.....In all my 25+ years of working, I've never NEVER been around woman this vicious.

None. The management (middle, upper and executive) either have a scan running or just look the other way. Try googling Roosevelt Hairston, Jr. to prove this.

There are newer employer reviews for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Worked for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia? Contribute to the Community!