Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota

www.childrenshc.org
  www.childrenshc.org
There are newer employer reviews for Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota

A wonderful experience, a caring and innovative atmosphere!

Current Employee - Project Coordinator  in  Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota full-time for more than a year

Pros

Dedication to personal development, recognition of talents and skills, desire to give the best care possible to every patient.

Cons

The location is not ideal as my commute is long

22 Other Employee Reviews for Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (View Most Recent)

Life changing healthcare for our smallest patients!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been with Children's for almost 6 years and this has been the longest I've been at a job before. I believe the reason I have been here so long is because I truly believe that what I do has an impact on our patients. I truly believe in our mission. It's difficult to find another job where you receive as much fulfillment for day-in-day-out.

Cons

Budgets are always tight. It's hard to sometime provide the best backend infrastructure when you don't have the money to buy what is needed (this isn't related to patient care, more on the IT side of things).

n/a

I have seen so many kids grow up having been here 22 years.

Current Employee - R EEG Technologist  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - R EEG Technologist in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Watching the children get well and survive some of the toughest things imaginable.

Cons

Benefits could be better, considering it is a hospital. Recognition is not very high.

Management needs to be more visible.

Worked for Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota? Contribute to the Community!