Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota

www.childrenshc.org
There are newer employer reviews for Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota

horrible place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

is great to work with kids, they have good pay and benefit

Cons

very disrespectful management and HR will always be on the management side so no need to voice your concern you will end up been abused by your immediate boss if you say anything. If you are person with color good luck working for childrens. You will see the most unfair injustice done to you.

Respect you employee no matter what their color or orgin is

28 Other Employee Reviews for Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (View Most Recent)

Good hospital bad managers

I have been working at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota

Pros

Extremely rewarding and meaningful work! I love working with patients and families. People here truly want to make a good experience for every child.

Cons

Benefit package in particular the health insurance coverage is lacking, especially working for a hospital! Disconnect between management and subordinates. Management could use some training on "How to be a good leader and manager." While we work hard, managers take long lunches and leave before they have even worked 8 hours.

Work for the money you are getting paid.

In the short time I have been with Children's I have learned a lot and the employees are always friendly

Current Employee - CSA in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - CSA in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Working with kids is rewarding and amazing
    Small ratio of patients
    Great location
    Great facility

Cons

Frequent weekend shifts
    Parent's can be difficult at times