Children's Medical Center of Dallas

www.childrens.com
There are newer employer reviews for Children's Medical Center of Dallas

Okay

I worked at Children's Medical Center of Dallas

Pros

Most of my coworkers were very friendly. The management was supportive and encouraging. Community was encouraged highly. The standards were high. I learned a lot working there.

Cons

I had some safety concerns. The place was not as clean as other hospitals I have worked at. Many of my coworkers did not appreciate their jobs.

Keep listening to employees. Think about the big picture, not just the bottom line. Everything can not be summed up by statistics.

67 Other Employee Reviews for Children's Medical Center of Dallas (View Most Recent)

a prosecutorial culture trying to masquerade as a Just Culture

Former Employee - Administrator  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Administrator in Dallas, TX

I worked at Children's Medical Center of Dallas full-time for more than a year

Pros

Helping kids. Many of the employees feel their work is a calling

Cons

Very Top heavy and has a root out and punish culture. Just Culture talk is just that, talk.

Great place to work!

Former Employee - Administrative  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Administrative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Children's Medical Center of Dallas full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked at CMC for six years and would go back in a heart beat. I loved my co-workers and my managers. Benefits were great and I felt valued as an employee. Enjoyed seeing the patients in the hallway and having that reminder that I was a small part in the huge differences CMC makes in these tiny lives.

Cons

Seemed to be a disconnect in the career development group and the tuition reimbursement group. Very odd not to use the new skills that CMC paid for employees to get. Great opportunity for career path development going forward though.

Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for Children's Medical Center of Dallas

Worked for Children's Medical Center of Dallas? Contribute to the Community!