Children's National Health System

www.childrensnational.org

Your experience depends upon your department . . .

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOf course the #1 reason to work for Children's is knowing that everything you do is for the benefit of the children that the institution serves everyday. Even if you don't work on the clinical side, you are aware that your job, in some way, impacts the lives of the children and their families. I worked with some very good people who are passionate about there work. All in all, it is a respected institution and will look great on your resume if you decide to pursue other career opportunities.

ConsAll departments are not located in the hospital, which can lead to individuals doing their "own thing" because of lack of supervision. Several essential, yet non-clinical departments are spread throughout the city and suburbs, which makes it difficult to coordinate projects and meet benchmarks in a timely manner.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a location that can house each non-clinical department. It doesn't make financial sense to lease several spaces in and around the city. You will accomplish more and lessen employee frustration.

Great learning experience.

Clinical Operations Representative II (Current Employee)

I have been working at Children's National Health System full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Helping others especially children is always great. Good benefits, union based. Room for growth… Cons: I have no cons. It was a Hospital. My issue was more personal.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Summer Intern

Summer Intern (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Children's National Health System as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The people are kind, most people have a passion for what they do and actually… Cons: Sometimes, Children's has a little too much going on organization… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Children's National Health System.

Worked for Children's National Health System? Contribute to the Community!