Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
www.chla.org Los Angeles, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great mission statement, people, and culture.

Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles as an intern for more than a year

ProsLocation is in the heart of LA, the people truly care about the populations they serve, and the physicians are geared towards caring for children so they are more inclined to be patient, better communicators, and less arrogant.

ConsThe parking structures at CHLA are awful, traffic around the area makes reaching the hospital awful, appointments are sometimes made for physicians who aren't working present that day, administrators are unfriendly.

Advice to Senior ManagementHired administrators with better attitudes. Physicians and health professionals are top notch, but those who handle paperwork are rude.

Network Engineer

Network Engineer (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Jobs allows engineer to work on many technologies, this is a research… Cons: Management has a policy of value engineering and driving technical direction. No long term… Advice to Senior Management: Build technical leadership and have a 5 year plan Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A welcoming place to work where employees are dedicated to the mission statement.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles

Pros: The atmosphere at CHLA is very welcoming and you can tell that all employees are there for one sole cause: the children. Whether it is… Cons: Since it is such a large hospital with a deep history, many conflicting opinions exist in the workplace. However, this is natural… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.

Worked for Childrens Hospital Los Angeles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Childrens Hospital Los Angeles CEO Rich Cordova. All reviews posted anonymously by Childrens Hospital Los Angeles employees.