Childtime Learning Center

www.learningcaregroup.com
  www.learningcaregroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Childtime Learning Center

Enjoyed being my own lead teacher in the room by myself

Former Employee - Lead Teacher  in  Akron, OH
Former Employee - Lead Teacher in Akron, OH

I worked at Childtime Learning Center full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Liked the family clientele and demographics, Very close to home.

Cons

Low pay increases over the years. Whatever the Director says, goes, even if totally wrong. A lot of time required off the clock to do job properly and effeciently. Extremely little verbal praise or "Hey, you did good on that",etc. Very, very hard to get time off needed for Dr.s appointments, etc. A LOT of black out time for days off and vacations.

Some simple common courtesy can go a long, long way for positive moral.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Childtime Learning Center (View Most Recent)

OK company to work for

I worked at Childtime Learning Center

Pros

Working with kids and being about to interact with the parents about the learning progress of the children was a good experience.

Cons

The director talked negatively about other employees in front of me which made it a difficult environment in which to work.

A great place to work but...

Current Employee - Lead Preschool Teacher/Team Lead  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Lead Preschool Teacher/Team Lead in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Childtime Learning Center full-time for less than a year

Pros

Get off early, breaks, breakfast and lunch provided, nice and helpful staff.

Cons

The only con I have is the fact that when I accepted the job I was told I would work 12:00-6:30 however when I arrived for orientation I was told I would work 7-7-4 which is a drastic change. I feel that I was tricked into accepting the job. I was guaranteed the 12pm shift because they needed a person at that time only to find out that wasn't true. I'm working out my schedule with the general manager right now so I can get back in school. The pay is also very low for a person with a bachelor's.

Tell the truth about what hours you need your staff to have. Offer competitive salaries.

There are newer employer reviews for Childtime Learning Center

Worked for Childtime Learning Center? Contribute to the Community!