Chili's

www.chilis.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Chili's

Great for someone in school or looking for a second p/t job

Current Employee - Server in Parkesburg, PA
Current Employee - Server in Parkesburg, PA

I have been working at Chili's

Pros

- Flexible hours
- Training
- Fun employees - several are now my best friends. We hang out outside of work several times a week.
- Discounted food during break
- Great connection with St. Jude's

Cons

- Management is not flexible about switching last minute shifts
- While training is provided, not always by most experienced server
- Not enough praise from management
- Favoritism among employees

More respect for employees. They have more than just Chili's in their life - families, high school, college, second jobs.

656 Other Employee Reviews for Chili's (View Most Recent)

All around, nothing to say but "okay"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Alexandria, LA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Alexandria, LA

I have been working at Chili's

Pros

Chili's has a decent work environment going, at least when compared to other restaurants. I've been working in the service industry for about five years now out of convenience due to the economy and my experience with this kind of thing, and I can tell you that it doesn't really get too much better than Chili's when you end up working in a casual dining place.

Cons

Same as you might expect going into this kind of job: long hours, rough schedule (odd mix of days, nights and "mid shifts," which just means all day essentially) and not a lot of time for other interests or hobbies because of the lack of a concrete sleeping pattern. Not the job for someone who has a family, which is why I'm trying to transition into another industry as soon as humanly possible.

Not much to put here. Maybe only have the restaurants open from 9-5? I kid, I kid. The management (at least in my area) does a decent job of handling things as they need to be handled and you can't really ask for much more than that.

they are busy and great

Current Employee - Food Server in Castle Rock, CO
    Current Employee - Food Server in Castle Rock, CO

I have been working at Chili's

Pros

The food is reliable and well priced. They are busy and people come in consistently and get a good value

Cons

it draws some people that really cannot afford to eat out and the tips can be low or non-existent, no bussers keeps table maintenance as the servers job

reduce the time of the hiring process. give someone the assessment on the first day so that it doesn't take a week to secure a job

There are newer employer reviews for Chili's