ChinaSoft International

SDE

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at ChinaSoft International

Pros

develope different kind of tools

Cons

bad salary and no career path

treat people better please

33 Other Employee Reviews for ChinaSoft International (View Most Recent)

You will always find yourself a lot of work to do only if you are willing to do more and take more responsibilities

I have been working at ChinaSoft International

Pros

I joined in this company after my graduation and I think it could be considered as a choice to initiate your career here before you become an experienced professional since it is rapidly developing company and there is always a lot of work to be done only if you are willing to make more effort and take more responsibility. Of course, you can gain different kinds of experiences here which enable you to explore more about yourself in the first few years of your career.

Cons

The salary here is not attractive and almost no other benefit except for basic social assurances and house founding. So you have to face some pressure and focus on your work and experiences increasing instead of make more money. I think you will surely deserve more once you are well equipped with knowledge and experience when you make your next career move.

Vision of paying attention to employee development and employee retention for a long lasting heathy business development even if the cost control is really necessary.

a good company for fresh graduates

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Former Employee - Software Development Engineer in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I worked at ChinaSoft International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A fresh college graduate will receive strong enough entry level software development training. The company has a number of heavy weight projects, so the project practice is not an issue.

Cons

The entry level training is almost its only pros from my view. The new recruits will be relocated to product owners' places and work there for many months and even years. The living condition is similar to camped soldiers'. Low salaries for entry level engineers, but too long working time and too big loads.

As an IT company, marketing staff has much more brilliant career opportunities than engineers in ChinaSoft. Working as an engineer, two years are long enough for leaving---you will have really learned a lot of development experience.

Entry level staff is also human, and the company should not use them as animals. Also, don't hesitate to increase salaries of excellent engineers and to recruit really excellent ones.

There are newer employer reviews for ChinaSoft International