Chipotle
www.chipotle.com Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

Everyone should have a job in the food industry at some point in their lives

Crew Member (Former Employee)
Omaha, NE

I worked at Chipotle part-time for less than a year

ProsWhen I first started working there the management was great. They were really understanding about schedules, my coworkers were really friendly and helpful training, and everyone worked together really well.

ConsAfter working for about 6 months, the management changed, some of the new hirees were not good workers and because of that, I was required to work more hours and have to do work that my coworkers weren't doing in addition to my own.

This sucked.

I have been working at Chipotle

Pros: Free food on the day you work. Cons: It's a fast food job, not very glorious. More

Broken promises

General Manager (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Chipotle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free food, fair pay, ability to move up the corporate… Cons: Physically demanding, always changing procedures, carpal tunnel syndrome, empty promises, no work life balance, you have to pretend you are… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure managers are really ready before promoting them and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Chipotle.

Worked for Chipotle? Contribute to the Community!

Chipotle – Why Work for Us?

CULTIVATING FUTURE LEADERS START YOUR CAREER ROLLING One of the many reasons why Chipotle is unlike other fast food companies is the fact that nearly all of the leaders are promoted from our crew. Many restaurant… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chipotle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chipotle CEO Steve Ells & Montgomery F. Moran. All reviews posted anonymously by Chipotle employees.