Chipotle

www.chipotle.com
  www.chipotle.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chipotle

Very aggressive and up beat!

Former Employee - Kitchen Manager in Richfield, MN
Former Employee - Kitchen Manager in Richfield, MN

I worked at Chipotle part-time

Pros

Good employee ladder, fun environment

Cons

A little too fast paced, always feel rushed and finding shortcuts, other things are since you can promote so quickly mismanagement happens often

Don't make your employees stay till 12 or 1 am cleaning the restaurant because you won't hire other people to clean

755 Other Employee Reviews for Chipotle (View Most Recent)

Years working/studying the industry and this one takes the cake.

I have been working at Chipotle full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The mission. The people. The product. All a cut above the rest. The food is the highest quality that you can get and trust. Still learning and growing, but truly offering a life changing experience with those you work with.

Cons

Operations has far more growth opportunities than individual corporate departments, for now, as the company is growing.

Consider advancement/lateral moves for folks in departmental roles so you avoid people becoming complacent or losing them to other companies.

Awesome first job!

Former Employee - Cashier/Crew Member in Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Cashier/Crew Member in Wichita, KS

I worked at Chipotle part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Free employee meals, paid breaks, friendly coworkers! I had a great experience working at Chipotle. My GM was very nice, as were the Kitchen Managers, etc. I got along great with jut about everyone I worked with. If you are taught by the right people you will learn outstanding customer service skills! Meals on breaks are free and when you're off the clock you get 50% off.

Cons

On your feet entire shift, not a real good work-life balance. It can be stressful when it gets really busy. Also you might get called in on your day of if someone calls in sick or just doesn't come to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Chipotle