Lots of opportunity, great atmosphere, talented team members.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Oak Brook, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team of professionals with varied talents; opportunity to learn from other team members and executives; ability to share your input and have it heard; great hours; good benefits; flexibility.

Cons

There is some disconnect between corporate and field employees.

Keep up the great communication!

Other Reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers

Strong culture made up of 500+ employees

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time

Pros

- Standout culture and passionate people
    - Opportunities for philanthropy and service
    - Award winning company - #14 Fastest Growing company in Chicago, IL
    - Flexible corporate working environment
    - Wellness-centered benefits
    - Corporate structure allows for frequent exposure to C-level and leadership

Cons

Employee base is spread out between three states sometimes making it difficult to deliver consistent communication across business units.

Continue driving a wellness-based organization in these times of healthcare regulation change.

Growing, Learning, More Growing, then More Learning… A great challenging job!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Pros

As a young company there is still too much to learn, but there are tons of opportunities to take. Work environment and coworkers are professional, casual, fun and challenging (in a good way), there is always something new to learn.

Talking from my own experience, the company cares about employees, it makes all possible to keep employees happy and provide the best resources for perform daily tasks.

Free chiropractic care for each employee is a huge plus, the benefits of chiropractic are huge.

There are opportunities for career advance and career paths for everyone. No a dream job, but everyone creates their own dream, we're are responsible for our own happiness!

Cons

I personally think some benefit cost are too high. There some current challenges but I'm really positive that we'll overcome those as a team.

Keep driving the industry, don't stop innovating, keep exploring new ways to do business. Invest in the right technology to accomplish the results need it. Improve the employee benefits and perks, keep caring for your employees, they are the engine of the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers.

Worked for Chiro One Wellness Centers? Contribute to the Community!