Chiro One Wellness Centers

www.chiroone.net

Growing, Learning, More Growing, then More Learning… A great challenging job!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oak Brook, IL

ProsAs a young company there is still too much to learn, but there are tons of opportunities to take. Work environment and coworkers are professional, casual, fun and challenging (in a good way), there is always something new to learn.

Talking from my own experience, the company cares about employees, it makes all possible to keep employees happy and provide the best resources for perform daily tasks.

Free chiropractic care for each employee is a huge plus, the benefits of chiropractic are huge.

There are opportunities for career advance and career paths for everyone. No a dream job, but everyone creates their own dream, we're are responsible for our own happiness!

ConsI personally think some benefit cost are too high. There some current challenges but I'm really positive that we'll overcome those as a team.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep driving the industry, don't stop innovating, keep exploring new ways to do business. Invest in the right technology to accomplish the results need it. Improve the employee benefits and perks, keep caring for your employees, they are the engine of the company.

Very proud to work for a company that is doing great work.

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent people, great team environment. Ownership listens to feedback and… Cons: So far my experience has been good. Advice to Senior Management: Great work by ownership for the future of healthcare. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people, great working environment

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for less than a year

Pros: Employees like what they do, and really enjoy helping each other out.… Cons: Benefits are a little pricey. Advice to Senior Management: Keep focus on what's on the horizon, rather than resting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Chiro One Wellness Centers.

Worked for Chiro One Wellness Centers? Contribute to the Community!