There are newer employer reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers

Strong culture made up of 500+ employees

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time

Pros

- Standout culture and passionate people
- Opportunities for philanthropy and service
- Award winning company - #14 Fastest Growing company in Chicago, IL
- Flexible corporate working environment
- Wellness-centered benefits
- Corporate structure allows for frequent exposure to C-level and leadership

Cons

Employee base is spread out between three states sometimes making it difficult to deliver consistent communication across business units.

Continue driving a wellness-based organization in these times of healthcare regulation change.

reviews filtered by
  1. Growing, Learning, More Growing, then More Learning… A great challenging job!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time (more than a year)

Pros

As a young company there is still too much to learn, but there are tons of opportunities to take. Work environment and coworkers are professional, casual, fun and challenging (in a good way), there is always something new to learn.

Talking from my own experience, the company cares about employees, it makes all possible to keep employees happy and provide the best resources for perform daily tasks.

Free chiropractic care for each employee is a huge plus, the benefits of chiropractic are huge.

There are opportunities for career advance and career paths for everyone. No a dream job, but everyone creates their own dream, we're are responsible for our own happiness!

Cons

I personally think some benefit cost are too high. There some current challenges but I'm really positive that we'll overcome those as a team.

Keep driving the industry, don't stop innovating, keep exploring new ways to do business. Invest in the right technology to accomplish the results need it. Improve the employee benefits and perks, keep caring for your employees, they are the engine of the company.

2. Great people, great working environment

I have been working at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Employees like what they do, and really enjoy helping each other out. Compensation is good, and there's a definite focus on work/life balance.

Cons

Benefits are a little pricey.

Keep focus on what's on the horizon, rather than resting on past success; don't be afraid of a changing playing field.

There are newer employer reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers