Chiro One Wellness Centers

www.chiroone.net
  www.chiroone.net
There are newer employer reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers

Mindless labor for a company that only cares about revenue and repairing a bad image.

Former Employee - Clinic Director in Oak Brook, IL
Former Employee - Clinic Director in Oak Brook, IL

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Doctor continuing education paid for if you enjoy sitting through Chiropractic Biophysics seminars.
Paid malpractice insurance.
Fridays usually off.

Cons

Ever changing protocols and procedures.
Lack of appropriate compensation for the amount of patients and revenue brought into one of the few successful ChiroOne clinics.
Poor management that only worsened after big shot marketing and accounting execs were hired.
Charging people and their insurance $50 for 10 mins on a stair stepper is fraud in my opinion.

Do the chiropractic profession a favor and close.

Chiro One Wellness Centers Response

May 8, 2014Founding Partner and Chief Marketing Officer

Bringing in top-tier expertise for planned growth was, and is, a necessary step for Chiro One. However, organizational change—and even growth itself—is often uncomfortable, especially when combined ... More

54 Other Employee Reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers (View Most Recent)

Downsizing

Former Employee - Chiropractic Technician in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Former Employee - Chiropractic Technician in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The patients is what made the job, I loved working with them. I loved seeing them get better with each visit.

Cons

Everything is so regulated like in another review from the color paper to use and what order to fax it to what to say to the patient on the phone and in person using scripts. The pay was low compared to other offices. There was no time for family you worked odd hours plus the time you where off you where learning scripts and trying to "better yourself with knowledge of chiropractic. Your time off and sick time was all in one so if you took vacation time then got sick you had no time to use. There seemed to be a cult mentality with the management and I have heard people say that if the person quit or was fired that they where not good enough. Like me I was forced to quit if that had not happened I might have still been there, but they closed everyone of the chiro ones in the state of Kentucky.

Listen to your employees, do not regulate so much who cares what color the paper is. Don't worry about scripts as long as the employee is curtius on the phone and in person.

The people are great, but the hours can be an overload.

Former Employee - Customer Engagement Representative in Glenview, IL
    Former Employee - Customer Engagement Representative in Glenview, IL

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The culture is good and the people are like family almost immediately!
    The compensation plan is great and the starting salary is very reasonable!
    Training is comprehensive and you finish training feeling fully prepared for your role.

Cons

The hours are brutal, including most weekday nights (until 8) and weekends (anywhere from 10am to 9pm).
    The extensive travel adds a great deal of time to the work hours and adds unnecessary car expenses to your monthly expenses.
    Selling can be stressful and can wear you down, if you do not have the right personality for it.

There are newer employer reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers