There are newer employer reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers

They decided to wage a losing war against their employees.

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Their vision: Chiropractic care has amazing benefits and spreading that with the world is wonderful. I really became a believer in this branch of health care. They had a great healthcare plan for those who could afford it as well.

Cons

Major downsizing. Poor financial management. Unlimited spending without thinking about long term consequences. Prefers outside hires from unrelated fields over employees who would be good candidates for promotion. Focus on "branding" and "scripting" more than changes in the healthcare system and patient needs. First took away my ability to earn bonuses, then downgraded me from salary to hourly and cut my hours. I had to threaten a lawsuit because of the harassment I got for being pregnant (I was getting final warning notices for missing work due to regularly scheduled prenatal appointments, was made to clean the men's toilet base up until I gave birth pregnant and got verbal warnings for sitting down occasionally during contractions... I blame them for my baby being premature). They have fired plenty of people for being sick or pregnant (or having sick kids).

Grow up.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers (View Most Recent)

Great vision, poor delivery

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers

Pros

Great resume builder, opportunity to improve the quality of patient life.

Cons

CERs--CONSTANT travel, your car is at the mercy of Chiro One, standing for hours in places (groc stores, farmers markets ect.), only $150 a month is given to you for gas which you spend in one week. Your life consists of nothing but this company the day you end training. You do nothing but drive to "events" that are sometimes WELL out of your way. I once made a 6 hour round trip to stand in a tractor store for 4 hours then come home. Your day is filled with endless confirmation calls, scheduling, rescheduling, emailing...there truly is nothing glamours about this job. In training you may think you have landed the job of your dreams and you will be highly successful financially but the reality is this...you will invest all of your earnings to the expense of your travel. Period. I was highly dissatisfied with my time at this company.

You have a remarkable vision. Chiropractic care has been the catalyst in improving the lives of many of the patients I have sent through your doors. However, you cannot push for growth of a company at the expense of the smaller people within that company. We are your warriors out there. We bring the business to your offices. However, we were highly unappreciated. It is absolutely ludicrous to give a person $150 check every month and think "yeah, that should do it." A CER should not have to invest nearly all of THEIR earnings in getting from A to B to do a job for YOUR company. That is a primary component in their job--travel. My paycheck was used to cover the difference you failed to provide. Company cars? Fuel cards? Any of those would have been great alternatives.

The cooperate calls--every morning--monotonous. The stories shared and advice given was very beneficial but one really great, riveting call a week would have sufficed. I felt as though I labored tirelessly, hitting the ground running every day as soon as I hung up the phone. This job could have been a wonderful experience if the time and effort of the employees were valued.

Downsizing

Former Employee - Chiropractic Technician  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Former Employee - Chiropractic Technician in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time for less than a year

Pros

The patients is what made the job, I loved working with them. I loved seeing them get better with each visit.

Cons

Everything is so regulated like in another review from the color paper to use and what order to fax it to what to say to the patient on the phone and in person using scripts. The pay was low compared to other offices. There was no time for family you worked odd hours plus the time you where off you where learning scripts and trying to "better yourself with knowledge of chiropractic. Your time off and sick time was all in one so if you took vacation time then got sick you had no time to use. There seemed to be a cult mentality with the management and I have heard people say that if the person quit or was fired that they where not good enough. Like me I was forced to quit if that had not happened I might have still been there, but they closed everyone of the chiro ones in the state of Kentucky.

Listen to your employees, do not regulate so much who cares what color the paper is. Don't worry about scripts as long as the employee is curtius on the phone and in person.

There are newer employer reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers

Worked for Chiro One Wellness Centers? Contribute to the Community!