Chiro One Wellness Centers

www.chiroone.net
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers

They talk the talk but don't walk the walk!

Former Employee - Billing Department in Oak Brook, IL
Former Employee - Billing Department in Oak Brook, IL

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good PTO and fringe benefits. Great vision and mission statements.Most of the docs are passionate about their field.

Cons

They don't live up to the hype. They talk a good game about the vision and mission but it is poorly executed. The management team in my department don;t know the basics about their own field! They don't give a crap about their employees , only the bottom line which is why they are in the financial crisis they are in. Everyone in my department is overworked and underpaid which is going to get worse since they just laid off more people!

If you started caring as much about your people as you do your patients the company would be in a better situation. There are huge internal issues that can be fixed easily if processes and procedures were actually followed and implemented correctly.

64 Other Employee Reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers (View Most Recent)

They decided to wage a losing war against their employees.

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Their vision: Chiropractic care has amazing benefits and spreading that with the world is wonderful. I really became a believer in this branch of health care. They had a great healthcare plan for those who could afford it as well.

Cons

Major downsizing. Poor financial management. Unlimited spending without thinking about long term consequences. Prefers outside hires from unrelated fields over employees who would be good candidates for promotion. Focus on "branding" and "scripting" more than changes in the healthcare system and patient needs. First took away my ability to earn bonuses, then downgraded me from salary to hourly and cut my hours. I had to threaten a lawsuit because of the harassment I got for being pregnant (I was getting final warning notices for missing work due to regularly scheduled prenatal appointments, was made to clean the men's toilet base up until I gave birth pregnant and got verbal warnings for sitting down occasionally during contractions... I blame them for my baby being premature). They have fired plenty of people for being sick or pregnant (or having sick kids).

Grow up.

Great vision, poor delivery

I worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers

Pros

Great resume builder, opportunity to improve the quality of patient life.

Cons

CERs--CONSTANT travel, your car is at the mercy of Chiro One, standing for hours in places (groc stores, farmers markets ect.), only $150 a month is given to you for gas which you spend in one week. Your life consists of nothing but this company the day you end training. You do nothing but drive to "events" that are sometimes WELL out of your way. I once made a 6 hour round trip to stand in a tractor store for 4 hours then come home. Your day is filled with endless confirmation calls, scheduling, rescheduling, emailing...there truly is nothing glamours about this job. In training you may think you have landed the job of your dreams and you will be highly successful financially but the reality is this...you will invest all of your earnings to the expense of your travel. Period. I was highly dissatisfied with my time at this company.

You have a remarkable vision. Chiropractic care has been the catalyst in improving the lives of many of the patients I have sent through your doors. However, you cannot push for growth of a company at the expense of the smaller people within that company. We are your warriors out there. We bring the business to your offices. However, we were highly unappreciated. It is absolutely ludicrous to give a person $150 check every month and think "yeah, that should do it." A CER should not have to invest nearly all of THEIR earnings in getting from A to B to do a job for YOUR company. That is a primary component in their job--travel. My paycheck was used to cover the difference you failed to provide. Company cars? Fuel cards? Any of those would have been great alternatives.

The cooperate calls--every morning--monotonous. The stories shared and advice given was very beneficial but one really great, riveting call a week would have sufficed. I felt as though I labored tirelessly, hitting the ground running every day as soon as I hung up the phone. This job could have been a wonderful experience if the time and effort of the employees were valued.

There are newer employer reviews for Chiro One Wellness Centers