There are newer employer reviews for Chloe + Isabel

Being successful at C+I is not only possible but EASY with the support of Merchandiser Community and the Sales Managers

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel part-time (less than a year)

Pros

C+I offers a fun and positive work environment with the quick turn around technical and sales support. Everyone....EVERYONE wants you to succeed. Merchandisers help each other out along with upper management. With the assortment of different social medias, and the quality jewelry, it is easy to make my sales goals. It is modern day shopping at it's best.

Cons

There was an unfortunate batch of damaged jewelry that somehow was distributed to my clients along with the good jewelry so I had to do quite a bit of returns. Personally, I am not a fan of being paid on the credit card but i think that is the way many businesses are headed.

Turnaround time on damaged jewelry is way too slow. When it was for a possible future host for a C+I show, they expedited the shipping but I believe every customer is a potential Pop up Shop host, so there needs to be a more expedient avenue for exchanging damaged jewelry.

reviews filtered by
  1. Real E-Commerce Experience!

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel

Pros

I have worked for Chloe + Isabel for the past few months and have been overjoyed with my experience. Not only do I have access to adorable jewelry (which sells itself), it has really positioned me to grasp the entrepreneurial spirit of running an online business. I highly recommend joining the C+I team!

Cons

Although the C+I team provides ongoing support and training, I would say that a Merchandiser in the C+I community needs to be self motivated to get their business off the ground.

2. Great if you know alot of people or at least really really social!

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Elizabeth, NJ
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Elizabeth, NJ

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel

Pros

Beautiful merchandise
    Great incentives
    25-30% commission
    Awesome community to reach out for help
    Learn alot about jewelry

Cons

Must be a social butterfly or have large group of family and friends willing to buy, to make money.

They are pretty much great. They provide you alot of tools. I wish there was some guidance in how to go about applying for a corporate position though.

There are newer employer reviews for Chloe + Isabel