Chloe + Isabel

www.chloeandisabel.com

Real E-Commerce Experience!

ProsI have worked for Chloe + Isabel for the past few months and have been overjoyed with my experience. Not only do I have access to adorable jewelry (which sells itself), it has really positioned me to grasp the entrepreneurial spirit of running an online business. I highly recommend joining the C+I team!

ConsAlthough the C+I team provides ongoing support and training, I would say that a Merchandiser in the C+I community needs to be self motivated to get their business off the ground.

love it

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel

Pros: Everything Great ability to make you successful Cons: Model in look book diversity More

Chloe + Isabel Merchandiser

Independent Merchandiser (Current Employee) Hampton, VA

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel part-time for less than a year

Pros: The technology for online pop-up shop works well. With what… Cons: The company has so far had a history of sending wrong or damaged items to my… Advice to Senior Management: Reconsider compensation and improve customer follow-up options. Also finding ways to sell more through… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Chloe + Isabel.

Worked for Chloe + Isabel? Contribute to the Community!