Chloe + Isabel

www.chloeandisabel.com
  www.chloeandisabel.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chloe + Isabel

A great work from home opportunity

Current Employee - Merchandiser

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The team atmosphere and support your receive to get your business up and running.

Cons

Not everyone wants to do house parties so you have to get out there, it all depends on who you target. They must have discretionary income! If they don't you won't make any sales. Also some of the jewelry is overpriced for the quality.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Chloe + Isabel (View Most Recent)

Great company with great employees - very empowering and very familial feeling!

Current Employee - Merchandiser, Business Owner in Corpus Christi, TX
    Current Employee - Merchandiser, Business Owner in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You instantly are made to feel like you belong in this company. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming. Everyone is very helpful, from the corporate people to your fellow merchandisers, etc., on facebook, other social media websites, on the phone, via email, text whatever. Their mission to empower women is very much on target. I love being a part of the organization.

Cons

You do have to sell a great deal to make a lot. But with most jobs, hard work is what it takes, so it's really a no brainer.

None. It's honestly great like it is.

It's a Jewelry Party, let's not kid ourselves.

Current Employee - Merchandiser

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel (less than an year)

Pros

Beautiful jewelry, well-made, fashion forward, worth the price. Way prettier than Silpada, Premier, and the like. All sales tools are provided online and are very comprehensive. You can tell how much employees who are doing well love what they do. The Facebook community is incredibly supportive and helpful to each other.

Cons

The sales tools for online selling don't necessarily work. While they tout themselves as direct sales for a new generation and geared toward social media, you can do everything recommended to you and still end up with $0 in sales. My own manager even told me that if I found the secret to making it work online to share it. The way to make money is still to hit up your friends and family first and build out from there. That is exactly what I wanted to avoid and don't live in the same city as most of the people I would ask to host a party anyway. That's why the online aspect of it really attracted me. But while they may use different terminology and catchier verbiage, the basics are not that different from other direct sales companies.

One-on-one manager time depends on who you get. I got a dud. She missed our first meeting, didn't follow up once we did connect (I did), didn't provide me the things I asked for (like meeting up with other employees to get hands-on experience), etc. It's mostly self-taught, but to have that lack of guidance made it even harder. Because they're a new company, people in your same territory might be states away, so finding your own in-person support/learning system doesn't exist yet for some.

Smaller territories, more hands-on teaching, be honest that it's still mostly a home jewelry party.

There are newer employer reviews for Chloe + Isabel