Choice Hotels
www.choicehotels.com Silver Spring, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Enjoyed the years!

I have been working at Choice Hotels full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI found it to be a great company to work for, where the comany helps the little guy.

ConsDifficult to find a job. Not all hotels are the same across the board in cleanliness and condition which leads to frustrating conversations with guests.

Advice to Senior ManagementKick out the non performing hotels, and take care of the ones who perform! Guests will be happier, and so will your franchisees!

Assistant front office manager

I have been working at Choice Hotels full-time

Pros: I like hotel industry very much Cons: Locations is very poor with poor guest source Advice to Senior Management: Take car of staff as much as possible Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work if you want to settle for mediocrity

Tech Support (Former Employee)

I worked at Choice Hotels full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I was with Choice for 12 years and saw many changes. A lot of the perks that used to be like profit sharing, Christmas parties… Cons: There are many cons there. More so than pros. I used to really love working there, but so many changes in structure and procedure really… Advice to Senior Management: Communication between departments is terrible and there is a lot of rivalry among your managers which fosters a lack of communication and hurts service levels.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Choice Hotels.

Worked for Choice Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Choice Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Choice Hotels CEO Stephen P. Joyce. All reviews posted anonymously by Choice Hotels employees.