Choice Hotels

www.choicehotels.com

Phoenix IT is very bad - don't join

IT Development (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsNot much to think of other than the Managers. Directors and Executives are getting a very good bonus, while blaming the staff when things don't go well.

ConsBad Management
Poor benefits
The CTO in Phoenix is cluless. Lot of bright and good people are leaving Choice beacause of his leadership or lack of. HR Director in Phoenix and HR VP are clueless and are jokes. No idea how these people got promoted.

Advice to Senior ManagementReach out to the work force. Check why so many turn overs in Phoenix IT. Check if the Sr. Directors and Vps shared the employee engagement with their staff. Benefits are jokes. Spread the wealth. Abolish the yearly and mid-term reviews. These are not effecive and only counter productive. Hire a better HR Director.

Home Based Agents - Not a Good Fit for Most People

Work At Home Sales Agent (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Choice Hotels full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company does provide a good training platform for people and the trainers are great, downside… Cons: The incentive program (in addition to your hourly wage) is developed and skewed in order for poeple to NOT meet their minimums, thus the … Advice to Senior Management: Instead of only relying on a QA monitored call, would suggest management (as so many other companies do) open up the channel to customers who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love it at first, but became embarrassed to admit I even work there

House Keeping (Former Employee) Duncansville, PA

I worked at Choice Hotels part-time for more than a year

Pros: No pre employment test, relaxing enviorment, really great discounts when staying at other choice hotels. Was nice because while cleaning rooms you could… Cons: Poor management, no benefits. bad hours not a good job if you are living on one income, the job itself wasn't so pleasant and the… Advice to Senior Management: After working at the hotel I was employed at I would Never stay at this hotel nor would I recommend it to anyone else. Working… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Choice Hotels.

Worked for Choice Hotels? Contribute to the Community!