Christian Dior

www.dior-finance.com
  www.dior-finance.com
There are newer employer reviews for Christian Dior

Expérience enrichissante ! Rewarding experience!

Current Employee - Contrôleur Financier in Paris (France)
Current Employee - Contrôleur Financier in Paris (France)

I have been working at Christian Dior full-time (less than an year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Petite société liée à LVMH : beaucoup d'autonomie dans le groupe, mais peu de possibilités de mobilité au sein de LVMH.
Le monde de la mode est très spécifique et intéressant.
Les managers donnent des responsabilités et de bonnes opportunités à leurs empl

Small company linked to LVMH: lot of autonomy in the Group, yet some small possibility of turnover within LVMH.
Fashion world is very specific and interesting.
Managers tend to give responsabilities and good opportunities to their employees.
Exciting to have access to all private sales and to collections secrets before they are out.
CEO Toledano is very smart and accessible.

Cons

Pour y survivre plus d'un an, il faut être intéressé par la mode (attention à ce que vous portez pendant les réunions...).
Le caractère des gens importants (directeurs, propriétaires de boutiques...) est parfois difficile à gérer, attention à ce que vous dites et à la manière dont vous vous conduisez devant eux...

To survive there more than a year, people need to be interested in fashion (beware of what you were for meetings...).
Natures of the important employees (directors, boutique owners...) sometimes difficult to bear, beware of what you say and how you behave with them...

Ils devraient revoir leur politique RH, les entretiens annuels ne sont pas faits correctement pour beaucoup (ce qui peut expliquer pourquoi il est difficile d'accéder à d'autres jobs dans d'autres sociétés de LVMH), j'ai été particulièrement déçu pendant

They should review their HR policy, 1-year reviews are not correctly done for many people (which might explain why it is difficult for people to access to other jobs in some other company of LVMH) and I was particularly disappointed during my job interview and salary negotiations. HR make you think that you should not ask anything just because you are lucky enough to be part of the Maison Dior. Unfortunately it works for most employees who are willing to compromise some advantages just to be part of the firm and to have access to private sales. I still do not think HR should play on this so much.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Christian Dior (View Most Recent)

Jewelry Retail Intern

I have been working at Christian Dior as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Associates are friendly
    Managers are helpful in learning process
    Learned a lot about fine jewelry and luxury retail

Cons

Some down time while associates are busy

none

Great corporate culture.

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Christian Dior as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

My experience at Christian Dior was great because of the company culture. Everyone was great to work with and I loved being apart of the team.

Cons

I do not have any cons!

There are newer employer reviews for Christian Dior